Thursday, December 15, 2011

What will your immediate reaction if you?

what will be your immediate reaction if you see wolfs via headlight exhuming and eating a human corpuses while you are traveling in a car at midnight .|||alright yenaldooshi, and let them get away, its so freaking hard to track these guys down, grab sun glasses out of glove compartment, set head lamp to strobe, tape tazer to flashlight, get single shot hand crossbow" not kidding, I actually keep one in the car" out of back seat, rap scarf tightly around nose and mouth to avoid inhaling powder, I usually keep a few extra jackets in The car, so If I had time I'd put a couple on, but there's a lot of fat by my legs, so not much extra protection needed, I'd try to see if one of them would want to talk, I'm kind of a freak, I think shape shifters are awesome, but that doesn't mean I don't take precautions, but at this point I'd be so desperate to actually talk to one that I'd probably try to shoot the slowest one in the leg if they tried to run, or use the tazer if they came at me, If they tried to run, I'd probably lunge on the one I shot then duck tape the things legs, I want that interview bad, but I have to ask if you actually saw this and where, or if this is a hypothetical and I just got a bit to far, course if its real I'd really like to know where it happened|||id beep the horn and flash the headlights on and off and try to scare the wolves away. maybe rev the engine. most wolves are scared of live humans, especially if we make a lot of noise. if that didnt work, id drive right along side the body(ies) and see if they were alive yet, all while waving a coat or something at thee wolves. if the bodies were alive or dead, id call 911 and do my best to keep the wolves away until help came.








but then again, only starving wolves might go after people. youd have a better chance of coming up on a mountain lion eating someone. in that case, no way in h!ll would i get out of the car then. id call the cops and sit in the car and wait.|||If there is a human body in the road, I would call the police and report it to the proper authorities so that it can be dealt with appropriately. Time of day or night should never be a factor in doing the right thing.|||beep my horn several times and rev a lot, the more noise i make the better. id then lock my doors and call the police, i wouldnt just leave the guy there, im pretty sure his family would want to know what happened to him.|||Cringe, shudder and call 911. If I thought they were alive Id try to rescue them but since you said "Corpses", I am assuming they are dead.|||Someone's having a nightmare tonight.|||I'd immediately phone the local news. There are no wolves in Australia. So this would be big news.|||call 911 and keep on driving

No comments:

Post a Comment