Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can comet cause immediate death?

I wanna know how comet (bleach) can cause immediate death. I don't know if my sister inhaled or touched her eyes with the comet in her hands but I am going to miss her if she dies.|||You should get her checked out by the poison control, it can be very dangerous if ingested, I'm not sure about just touching it though. The fumes from it can be toxic I imagine if directly inhaled.|||well the comet is travelling very fast when it hits the surface of the earth


when it does hit the wave of energy can disintegrate and throw things around on the hemisphere of the impact


the other side is affected because dust gets thrown into the atmosphere blocking out the sun ALL round the world (via wind) and thus killing all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment