Monday, December 12, 2011

I want to know the immediate effect of obesity and its remedy?

I have been diagnosed positive of obesity with no organomegaly. What is the immediate medical remedy to this daignosis. |||From what I understand, obesity is simply being overweight.





Being overweight can cause excess pressure on your knees, ankles, and feet. I have had knee surgery, at that time I was about 30 pounds to heavy, and because of the recovery, I gained about 20 pounds.





Now I am about 60 - 70 pounds to heavy and am reading a book that I hope will help me reduce my weight by that amount over the next year. I hope to lose about a pound a week.





Dr. Barnard's program for reversing diabetes.





I have not been diagnosed with diabetes yet, but it does run in the family. The recipes seem like they will help me lose weight quickly enough to meet my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment