Monday, December 12, 2011

How Often Does Your Immediate Family Have Meals Together?

Does your the immediate family plan and enjoy any meals on a regular basis?





Daily?


Weekly?


Monthly?|||maybe 2 or 3 times a week, usually there is a couple of us, but everybody is there a couple times a week.|||My son is my only child living at home now as my older three girls are grown and out of the house. He and I sit down to dinner together every single night. My parents host dinner at their home every Tuesday night where my siblings and their families and mine get together. We love this once a week gathering!|||Not nearly enough - probably once weekly. It seems we're all always so busy and going in different directions. I wish it were more often.|||rarely.|||daily and we go out weekly|||lets just say..........HARDLY!!! LOLZ


n i like it that way =D

No comments:

Post a Comment