Thursday, December 15, 2011

Survey: How many aircraft would be required to take all of your immediate family on a trip abroad?

There are 5 of us in my immediate family....and my answer to this question is 4. My parents usually travel together....but my brothers and I always seem to travel separately these days.|||Just one---





my kids still travel with me, but we definitely know how to have fun!!!





(Hannah and Zach always order a hot chocolate with a separate cup of ice. Its too hot otherwise! LOL)|||There are only 4 of us.....so, a small one.|||1|||~0~ we can't afford a row boat|||probably just a helicopter would do.|||There's 5 of us. Overpopulation is the #1 environmental problem.|||5 of us, 7 including the dogs. So one would do.|||One. There are only four of us.|||Two aircrafts, England would send me back at the airport because I have a felony. |||A small plane for my family. An aircraft carrier for parasitic in-laws. |||1. only 6 of us. |||2 |||Just one|||LOL..just 1 plane|||Just one, we get along well enough.|||I'd just go alone! Family=trouble for me.


So, I guess one.


*hugs*|||Only one needed.|||Aww you should Arrange a Holiday with your Brothers Hello World.


Theres 6 in mine.


love You my Awesome Forever Friend.(((Hugs))) (((Hello World)))

No comments:

Post a Comment