Monday, December 12, 2011

What will your immediate reaction if you?

What will your immediate reaction if you see


what will be your immediate reaction if you see wolfs via headlight exhuming and eating a human corpuses while you are traveling in a car at midnight .|||unroll the window and throw up and then keep driving|||i'd stop the car, get out, and stand in the glare of the headlights. i'd empty my pistol into the darkness, then turn to flee...





wait a minute, this is a bad episode of the twilight zone, right??





yeah, i'd keep driving...|||Can these wolves speak English? Are they like wise Native American wolves? If so, keep driving as I have clearly had some LSD.





Otherwise, I would probably still keep driving but note the destination and ring some coppers about this strange occurrence.|||Run the wolves off with my car (run them over if necessary)...then, stifling my vomit, check to see if anyone (human) is still alive. Use cell phone to call for assistance.|||No more acid trips for me...





BTW why did you put this in the Gender Setion?|||scared!





i have seen a deer in a headlight and that was scary|||I'd drive past.|||dress them up like grandma and put them in feminists beds

No comments:

Post a Comment