Thursday, December 15, 2011

What if I cannot find a girlfriend in my immediate area?

I am having a hard time finding a girlfriend in the immediate area I live in can one help me, how do I find one and I cannot find a date to the movies. WHAT DO I DO??????????????????????????? Its making me sad that I am single and a lot of girls where I live have boyfriends, dont want a boyfriend, work 2-3 jobs, are lesbians.|||put an ad in the local paper|||well heres a girl advice so like just be yourself like if you like a girl then just be yourself be funny and nice and helpful and cute and shell probably go out with you thats what girls like in a guy so like if theres a girl you like then just go up to her and tell her how you really feel k hope i helped and F.U.I this is a girl who gave you the advice k|||Just be patient. If you want to date just to "mess around" then you don't deserve a girlfriend. If it's just that you want to meet someone special then eventually you will find someone who will like you.|||Take it easy, you sound so needy you dont have to be a girlfriends and boyfriend to go out maybe the girls sense this desparation and your pushing them away. Fall back alittle|||I am sure not every heterosexual girl is taken. You need to get involved in activities you enjoy doing. This is one way to meet someone who also shares the same interest as you.|||become gay ga*








plz help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj8zIuGjoFnyeI9_QD9ucDfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090814150546AAzuvX1|||online dating?


answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||LOL! Go on craigslist. Once me and my friends totally tiched off this girl by saying tht we wanted to hook up and never came! It was sweet!|||hey im single also looking maybe u and i could work smthing out? wat do u say|||move again|||join a club, gym, or online dating

No comments:

Post a Comment