Monday, December 12, 2011

Anyone in UK know of any theatre in UK interested in an immediate start for a really good stage manager?

Anyone in UK know of any theatre in UK interested in an immediate start for a really good stage manager?


I have worked on the London Fringe circuitt for the last 17 years and have a great deal to offer. I am available now and my CV is on Stagejobpro. Look for John Katon|||Well... how don't you send your CV to each one of the theatre via email but not as bulk, obviously. Look online directories for their URL and check out the managers name and email your not much... not too little (max 2 pages) CV with a covering letter.


Best wishes|||Are you in the SMA? That is where I get all my work from. If not, join as your name gets distributed to producers, directors and theatres. For 拢60 per year it is well worth it. Also if you are in Equity, look on their website, although when I looked yeaterday there was little being offered. The Stage also has a few jobs, but unless you subscribe, you will have to wait a few days.


Good luck.|||Get hold of the Stage Mag or the Theatre mag. You should find some adverts there.

No comments:

Post a Comment