Thursday, December 15, 2011

Why do women always want an immediate answer when a man has to choose between multiple women?

I mean when 4 men are fighting over one woman,she takes her sweet time to decide who she wants to be with but when 4 women are fighting over one man they want an immediate answer with no hesitation right then and there.





Why is that?|||Lol I'm not going to stick around while a woman sizes me up like a piece of meat.Just give her a quick "**** you *****" and move on to the next one.|||Because women tend to play all of these scenarios in their heads beforehand and come up with the different outcomes they believe will or should happen, so they expect the man to act according to the outcome they've decided upon.





This happens for anything. One is when a woman finds out she is pregnant. She'll go through all of these different emotions and scenarios of what she wants and should do, then of how she thinks the guy she became pregnant by should react when she tells him. So she gets to get used to the idea of her being pregnant and coming to some terms with the concept, but she expects an immediate reaction from the guy that is anything other than the surprise and confusion she first felt.|||My pride and personal value of enjoying a serene life- one without excessive drama- would not allow me to be a party to any of that.



1) If I knew that four people were fighting over or because of me, I'd withdraw myself from the whole thing to keep the peace. In other words, no relationship with any of them.



2) If four women were engaged in a rivalry over the same man, and I found myself a part of that, my pride would not allow it. I would withdraw myself from that situation and let the rest continue. I'm not|||Because they all know that they are worse than each other (they keep their secrets just for themselves) so by pressure they feel like they have higher chances to be chosen.





Just made it up with my own fantasy. xD|||Because women are irrational and impulsive creatures.|||Women tend to be indecisive.|||Because women are not responsible for what OTHER women do?

No comments:

Post a Comment