Monday, December 12, 2011

What's your immediate reaction if someone you were dating said they have an STD?

I would freeze and immediate retrace my steps to see if we ever made any kind of risky contact





what about you?!|||I would get checked out immediately.|||(this:)


http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223…


http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/creatist…


http://www.ifimages.com/photos/AZkzRwvHH…





"WHICH ONE???!!!"|||Well it's quite obvious to me Capt obvious I would freeze and retrace my steps and think what we had been going for the last few weeks. Have we been playing doctors and nurses?|||Hopefully in the same manner he would react if he saw my credit report. I wouldn't be surprised or shocked. Everyone has something negative going on no one is perfect. He would have an STD and I would have a %26amp;%$@#!* up credit report...life goes on.|||Well it depends. Did we already have sexual contact for before? If it was after I would get tested right away and kiss his *** to the curb. If not, then I would find out how we can prevent me from getting it (while having sex).|||I would probably get checked as soon as he said something, considering we are sexually active.|||It all depends. If I really liked the person I'd just go get tested and if I didn't have it try to prevent myself from getting it.|||I wouldn't be in that situation because I don't date American sl^uts|||I would ask what kind it is. The answer would have a lot of bearing on my NEXT reaction.|||I'd suggest testing for him, and I'd darn well see a doctor and get me tested.|||Get tested|||Double up|||Snog their best friend|||I would ask them what it was and have they seen a doctor|||I would look at them with a puzzled look on my face and say....excuse me. Do I know you?|||Well.... have fun with that, I was cheating on you anyway.|||can i have it too? what? it is a sweet right?

No comments:

Post a Comment